Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Big Humiliation


Who could forget the most embarrassing moment I've ever experienced in my entire life?
You wanna hear what it is? You know it isn't easy when you were born to be like me. What I mean is being so petite and skinny. Arms and legs are like that of a 10 year old girl plus the fact that in America you look even more so very tiny and little thing in American's eyes. This story is about me being kicked out from an Adult's store around here.
My husband and I went there when I just got here in Texas..at that time I have not gotten my state id yet and so we walked in the store to buy something very useful during love-making... innocently walked in with smiles that curve my lips..I go to their bookstand because I thought the book titled "Erotic Massage for Lovers" was very interesting that's obviously caught my eyes. Just a few seconds..I have not even opened the page to scan what's inside,, one of the salesmen came over and smiled. He was nice and asked me if I have an I.D. ....I said no.. and he said...
I am sorry but I need to send you out. Whooaaaa!!!!! What? send me out or shall I say kick out? without any hesitations I went out with puzzled mind,why what did I do? And oh..couldn't resist my feeling..my throat hurts..as if I was going to cry...hohoho.. then my husband came to me and said..he is flattered..for they see his wife as young looking..but for me it wasn't fair...I didn't know what to do...and cried silently...I was badly hurt because all my life I've gone to any stores in the Philippines..I have never been treated like this...not until I came to US!!!Another instance that was kind of intimidating just happened last weekend at Tom Thumb food mart..the black cashier finished scanning all the goods we had except the last 2 boxes of beers.
I was busy putting all the bags back into the cart while hubby was also busy chatting with that big fat ass black woman telling him that he couldn't bring the beer for he had a minor with him.. gosh..naalaan pa intawn ug way buot oi..grrr... funny because we normally shop everything we need in that store and na timingan lang ato nga time sa black woman mi natumong... what we did is,I brought the cart with full of stuff outside ahead of him and told him go get your beer but make sure to go to a different cashier..and it worked hmmmm ehhhehehehe...
Lesson learned is YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CARRY YOUR ID WITH YOU BECAUSE WHOEVER IS DOUBTFUL OF YOUR AGE OR FACE then you can have something to prove them that you're at the right age to go anywhere though your face looks younger but it doesn't say much when it comes to your age.I am anticipating to experience the same situations again!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...